Vic state is opened for the subclass 190 and 491 for both onshore and offshore applicants.
Applicants interested need to apply for the ROI. The ROI selection criteria is as below:
- English language level,
- Years of experience in your nominated occupation,
- Education and occupation skill level,
- Partner’s skill (if applicable),
- Salary – onshore candidates only.
The applicants working in the following groups will be given priority:
- Healthcare and social services
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Advanced manufacturing, digital and innovation economy
- Chef, cook, accommodation and hospitality managers – for the 491 visa
- Early childhood, secondary and special education teachers.
Applications for ROI is opened until 05th May 2023.
Source: Live in Melbourne Skilled Migration