South Australia State Nomination Requirements for the GSM Visa South Australia has been provided with the full state Nomination requirements by the Department for the subclass 491. The current nomination requirements for the subclass 190 and 491 are as below:
- The applicants must be nominated for an occupation which is listed on the Skilled Migration Occupation List of subclass 491 or subclass 190.
- Applicants must be currently working in Australia for at least 20 hours per week or 40 hours per fortnight. The work experience gained must be post-qualification and has been paid as per the standard award rate for the position
- Applicants are exempted from the work experience requirement if they are an international graduate of South Australia and have completed a PhD or Masters by Research.
Applicants who meet the above requirements can lodge the nomination with the state of South Australia. Apart from the above requirements, applicants who satisfy the below requirements will have to be provided with a preference for the invitation.
- Applicants who are working in the critical sectors
- Applicants with proof of Proficient English score or higher
- Applicants with the points of 90 including the state nomination
- Applicants who have been working in South Australia for at least 12 months in the nominated or closely related occupation and are claiming points for their experience
- Applicants who are currently leaving and working in the outer regional South Australia
If you are interested in discussing your eligibility, Contact Us