NSW has released their requirements and occupation lists for subclass 190.
The applicants to meet the requirements must meet all the criterias:
- Have submitted an EOI
- Have a skill assessment from a NSW Target sectors
- Have a minimum of 65 points
- be either is currently employed in NSW where the employment meets the standards for claiming skilled employments in the nominated occupation or have genuinely resided in NSW for a minimum period of three months.
Subclass 190 NSW nomination is by invitation only.
NSW Target Sectors occupations are categorised into below:
- Technicians and Trades Workers
- Community and Personal Service Workers