Student Visa

The Student (Subclass 500) visa allows the entry of genuine international students to Australia to study in the country temporarily.

Applicants who are interested in studying in Australia can come to Australia temporarily. To apply for the student visa, the applicants need to obtain the Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). The family member can be included only if they have a partner or children below 18.

To apply for this visa subclass, the applicants need to prove that they have enough financial ability to live and study in Australia.

To find out more details on the requirements and the suitable course to study, please feel free to Contact Us